Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $645,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Near award-winning schools; zoned for William S. Hart Union, Saugus Union and Newhall School District
- Multiple community gathering areas, including parks, pools, an adventure playground, garden and recreation center
- Close to major employment centers, including CalArts, College of the Canyons and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Environmentally friendly, planned community with multimodal pathways to explore on foot, bike or Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV)
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-5, Hwy. 126, Hwy. 14 and I-210
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Westfield Valencia Town Center, The Patios and Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Crimson at ValenciaView Community Location
27136 Observation Ct.Valencia, CA 91381From I-5, exit Valencia Blvd. heading west. Turn right on The Old Rd. and left on Magic Mountain Pkwy. Stay in the far left lane past Six Flags® Magic Mountain. Turn right on Adventure Ave., left on Riparian Ave. and left on Observation Ct. to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joseph S, Harbor City, CASee More
- Rolf, Harbor City, CA