Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to popular restaurants
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Easy access to shopping and dining via I-215 and I-15
- Located in the fast-growing Centennial area
- Short drive to Mount Charleston and Red Rock Canyon
- Just a 5-minute drive to Lone Mountain Peak and Lone Mountain Regional Park
- Only a 10-minute drive to Downtown Summerlin and Red Rock® Casino Resort & Spa
- Close to shopping, dining and top-rated schools
Short drive to Mt. Charleston
Nearby Red Rock biking trails
Nearby Downtown Summerlin
Near Summerlin walking and biking trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Hardeep S., Las Vegas, NVSee More