Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Short drive to the airport
Near popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
- No CDD fees
- Convenient to Hwy. 37 and Polk Pkwy.
- Close to area employers, including Publix® Corporate, GEICO® and Lakeland Linder International Airport
- Near shopping and dining in downtown Lakeland and Lakeside Village and along SR-37
- Minutes to Scott Lake Elementary and George Jenkins High School
- Close to outdoor recreation at Christina Park, Loyce E. Harpe Park, Peterson Park and Diogi Dog Park
Convenient to Lakeland
An easy drive to Saddle Creek Park
Just minutes to Lake Hartridge Nature Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
ParksideView Community Location
7187 Cruz Ct.Lakeland, FL 33813From I-4 West, merge onto Hwy. 570/Polk Pkwy. West and take Exit 9/Lakeland Highlands Rd. heading south. Turn right on CR-540A and left on S. Carter Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Anthony B., Winter Haven, FLSee More