Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $286,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Short drive to the airport
Near beautiful lakes
Close to family friendly parks
Biking trails nearby
- No CDD fees
- Convenient to I-4, Hwy. 570 and US-92
- Close to local employers, including Winter Haven Hospital, Winter Haven Regional Airport and Publix® Corporate
- Short drive to famly fun at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Near local parks, including Lake Myrtle Sports Park, Auburndale Dog Park and Lake Hartridge Nature Park
- Easy commute to Orlando, Tampa and Lakeland
An easy drive to LEGOLAND®
Only 15 minutes to Lake Heritage Nature Park
Minutes to Lake Myrtle Sports Park
Convenient to Florida Polytechnic University
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mattie PointeView Community Location
1008 Mattie Pointe WayAuburndale, FL 33823From I-4, take Exit 44/SR-559 heading south. After 3.5 mi., turn left on Lake Mattie Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Crystal R, Winter Haven, FLSee More
- Gary S., Winter Haven, FL