Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Contact us for pricing
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Short drive to the airport
Great shopping nearby
Biking trails nearby
- No CDD fees
- Low HOA
- Convenient to I-295 and I-10
- Short commute to major employers, including CSX, JEA, TIAA Bank®, Wolfson Children’s Hospital and MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment in Riverside and at Oakleaf Town Center
- Less than 13 miles to Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Wed: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Carter LandingView Community Location
9717 Skydive Ct.Jacksonville, FL 32221From I-95 South, merge onto I-295 North and exit Normandy Blvd. heading west (left). Continue for 3 mi. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Rosemary S, Augustine, FLSee More
- Jennifer S, Jacksonville, FL