$198,995 – $258,995
- Located off Hwy. 59; two miles west of Grand Pkwy.
- "Recognized" Lamar Independent School District
- Amenities include a swimming pool and park with playground
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Brazos Town Center, First Colony Mall and Sugar Land Town Square
- Close to Greatwood Golf Club
From Hwy. 59 South, exit Williams Way Blvd. and continue for .5 mi. on access road to community on right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $245,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $241,539 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.112% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.