$188,495 – $239,495
- Located within two miles of Hwy. 45, which offers easy access to The Woodlands and downtown Houston
- Close to the 20,000-acre Lake Conroe, which offers fishing and boating year round
- Miles from the Conroe Family YMCA and Conroe Aquatic Center, which features fitness programs and swimming pools
- Situated within the desirable Conroe Independent School District
- Near shopping and entertainment at Outlets at Conroe and The Woodlands Mall
From I-45 North, exit Hwy. 105/Davis St. and head northwest (left) on Hwy. 105. Turn right on FM-3083 to community on the immediate left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $225,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, and homeowner’s insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a nonconforming 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $180,796 with an interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 4.476% for the life of the loan and pays 20% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.