Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Short drive to the airport
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Surrounded by Stahl Preserve and Spring Creek Greenway, which offer 40 miles of hiking/biking trails and green space
- Zoned for "Recognized" Spring ISD; all local schools within 5 miles and walking distance to Bailey Middle School
- Easy access to the Hardy Tollway, I-45, I-69, FM-1960 and the Grand Pkwy.; less than 45-minute drive to The Woodlands, Energy Corridor, Greenspoint and downtown Houston
- Near shopping and entertainment at Deerbrook Mall, The Woodlands Mall, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Six Flags® Hurricane Harbor Splashtown
- Convenient to outdoor recreation at Cypresswood Golf Club and the Mercer Botanic Gardens
- Less than 5 miles to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Spring CreekView Community Location
3306 Forest Chitto Dr.Spring, TX 77373From I-10 East, take Exit 768A/I-45 North and continue for 20 mi. Take Exit 68/Cypresswood Dr. and turn right. After approx. 5 mi., community entrance will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX