$208,995 – $255,495
- Low tax rates
- "Recognized" Humble ISD, which includes Deerwood Elementary, Riverwood Middle and Kingwood High Schools
- Conveniently located near Hwy. 59 and Beltway 8; easy access to downtown Houston and The Woodlands®
- Community park and walking trails
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Kings Harbor, Kingwood Town Center and Atascocita Commons
- Close to the Greenbelt Trails, Lake Houston and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
From Hwy. 59 North, exit FM-1960 and turn right (east). Turn left on West Lake Houston Pkwy. to community on the left. OR: From Beltway 8 East, exit West Lake Houston Pkwy. and turn left. Continue for approx. 8 mi. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $249,495 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $244,976 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.986% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/8/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.