$191,495 – $234,995
- Conveniently located near Hwy. 6, Hwy. 290 and FM-529
- Short drive to downtown Houston
- Located within the top-ranked Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
- Close proximity to Bear Creek Golf World
- Minutes from outdoor recreation at Bear Creek Pioneers Park, which offers a baseball field, lighted jogging trail, playground and much more
- Walking distance to shopping and entertainment
From I-10 West, exit Hwy. 6 and turn right (north). After approx. 3 mi., turn left on FM-529/Spencer Rd. Continue for approx. 1 mi. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $229,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $225,829 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.116% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.