Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Deer Run Meadows
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community amenities include a park, playground and covered open air pavilion
- Conveniently located near the Westpark Tollway and Grand Pkwy.; quick access to entire Metro Houston area via Beltway 8 and I-69
- Zoned for “Recognized” Lamar Consolidated ISD
- Easy commute to several major employment centers, including the Energy Corridor, Westchase, Sugarland, downtown Houston and the Galleria/Uptown
- Minutes to shopping and entertainment at Shops of Bella Terra and Brazos Town Center
- Close proximity to Typhoon Texas Waterpark, Smart Financial Centre and Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugarland
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Deer Run MeadowsView Community Location
6514 Deer Run Meadows Blvd.Richmond, TX 77406From I-10 West, take Exit 743B/Grand Pkwy. and keep left at the fork to merge onto Hwy. 99 South. Exit FM-1093 and turn right. Keep right to stay on FM-1093 W. and turn left on FM-723. Continue straight for approx. 5 mi. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More