$188,495 – $227,995
- Easy access to Beltway 8, Hwy. 29 and Hwy. 45; convenient to downtown Houston
- Zoned for highly rated Spring Independent School District
- Minutes to Collins Park, which offers baseball and softball fields, playgrounds, nature trails, a basketball pavilion and skate park
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Willowbrook Mall and Champions Forest Plaza
- Planned amenities to include a park, playground, open air pavilion and walking trails
- Close proximity to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
From Beltway 8 West, turn right on Veterans Memorial Dr., which becomes Stuebner Airline Rd. Continue straight past Fernglade Dr. to community entrance on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $225,495 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $221,411 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.117% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.