Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $305,995 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Short drive to the airport
Close to popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
- Community park with playground and covered pavilion
- Easy access to Beltway 8, Hwy. 249 and I-45; convenient to downtown Houston
- Zoned for highly rated Spring Independent School District
- Minutes to Collins Park, which offers baseball and softball fields, playgrounds, nature trails, a basketball pavilion and skate park
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Willowbrook Mall and Champions Forest Plaza
- Close proximity to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Cypress Creek LandingView Community Location
Offsite Sales Office at
20919 Lantana River LaneHumble, TX 77338From I-69 North, take Exit 149/FM-1960 Business/FM-1960. Use the left two lanes to turn left on FM-1960 Bypass Rd. E. Turn right on Cypresswood Dr. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More