Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Short drive to the airport
Popular dining options
- Community park with playground and covered pavilion
- Easy access to Beltway 8, Hwy. 249 and I-45; convenient to downtown Houston
- Zoned for highly rated Spring Independent School District
- Minutes to Collins Park, which offers baseball and softball fields, playgrounds, nature trails, a basketball pavilion and skate park
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Willowbrook Mall and Champions Forest Plaza
- Close proximity to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cypress Creek LandingView Community Location
14623 Cypress Creek LandingHouston, TX 77068From Beltway 8 West, turn right on Veterans Memorial Dr., which becomes Stuebner Airline Rd. Continue straight past Fernglade Dr. to community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX