Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community park, playground and open green space with benches
- Easy access to major roadways, including Hwy. 249, Grand Parkway, I-45, Beltway 8 and Hwy. 290
- Zoned for Magnolia Independent School District
- Commuter friendly; 30-minute drive to major employers in The Woodlands, Tomball and FM-2920 area
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment in The Woodlands and at Tomball Main Street and Tomball Town Center
- Short drive to award-winning Unity Park, a 30-acre municipal park/wildlife preserve
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Creekside CourtView Community Location
9306 Central Pl.Magnolia, TX 77354From Hwy. 249 North, exit Hardin Store Rd. and turn right. Turn right on Dobbin-Huffsmith Rd. W., left on Carraway Ln., left on Bello Bend Ln. and left on Central Pl. to model home park.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More