$187,495 – $221,495
- Located within 2 miles of Hwy. 45, which offers easy access to The Woodlands and downtown Houston
- Close proximity to the 20,000-acre Lake Conroe, which offers year-round fishing and boating
- Situated within the "Recognized" Conroe Independent School District
- Nestled in a wetland forest reserve, which provides a serene and natural environment
- Nearby shopping and entertainment at Outlets at Conroe
- Less than 4 miles from the Conroe Family YMCA® and the Conroe Aquatic Center, which feature fitness programs and swimming pools
From I-45 North, exit South Loop 336 heading west (left). Turn right on Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $221,495 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $217,484 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.993% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/23/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.