$234,995 – $281,495
- Close to Sam Houston Tollway, Hwy. 35 and Hwy. 288
- Adjacent to Pearland Recreation Center & Natatorium, which features a swimming pool, indoor track, basketball court and fitness areas
- Less than a mile from "Exemplary" Magnolia Elementary School and "Recognized" Pearland Junior High South
- Landscaped park with beautiful shaded areas, playground and soccer field
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Pearland Town Center
From Beltway 8, exit Hwy. 35 South (Telephone Rd. Exit) and turn right. Turn right on Magnolia St., left on Veterans Dr., left on Springfield Ave. and right on Canterbury Park Dr.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $244,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, and homeowner’s insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a nonconforming 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $195,996 with an interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 4.476% for the life of the loan and pays 20% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.