$189,995 – $250,995
- Close proximity to I-69, Grand Pkwy. 99, Beltway 8 and Hwy. 6; easy access to employment centers like Sugar Land Industrial Park, Westchase, Galleria and downtown Houston
- Driving distance to numerous entertainment venues, including Smart Financial Centre, Typhoon Texas Waterpark, Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center and Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land
- Planned amenities to include a park with playground and additional open green spaces throughout the community
- Situated within the recognized Lamar Consolidated ISD
- Near shopping and dining at Sugar Land Town Square and Brazos Town Center
From I-69 South, exit Reading Rd. and turn left. Turn right on Spacek Rd. and left on Bryan Rd. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $189,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $186,554 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.129% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.