$199,495 – $270,995
- Close to I-10 and downtown Houston; 15-minute drive to Energy Corridor
- Within the highly desirable Katy Independent School District
- Resort-style living and state-of-the-art amenities
- Recreation center with swimming pool, splash pad, playground, fire pit, and picnic and grilling areas
- Shopping and entertainment nearby in Katy and at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
From I-10 West, exit Pederson Rd. and make a U-turn onto I-10 Frontage Rd. heading east. Continue for approx. 1 mi. and turn right into community.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $225,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $221,901 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.117% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.