Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Oversized homesites
- Near top-rated schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to medical facilities
- Near entertainment and leisure
- Hiking trails nearby
- Four flexible floor plans for a variety of lifestyles
- Single-family, 1- and 2-story homes
- Spacious yards for entertaining, gardening and kids to play
- Easy commute to Hwy. 180
- Zoned for desirable Clovis Unified School District
- Near Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks for wilderness hikes and overnight backpacking
Close to wineries
Close to walking trails
Minutes to biking trails
Minutes to local golf courses
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Legacy at HighlandView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Cielo Ranch 5000s
3235 Lourdes Ave.Clovis, CA 93619From Hwy. 180 East, exit N. McCall Ave. and turn right. Turn left on E. Ashlan Ave. and left on Lourdes Ave. Follow signs to KB sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >