$352,400 – $399,400
- Master-planned community with seven single-family floor plans, including two ranch plans
- Near Prairie Center Shopping Center, which features 32 stores
- Convenient to I-76 and E-470 for commutes to DIA or Denver
- Close to Barr Lake and wetlands for miles of nature trails, birdwatching, boating and fishing
- Proposed school, seven parks, 8 miles of trails and 236 acres of open space
From I-76 East, take Exit 21/Eagle Blvd. heading northwest past Prairie Center. Turn right on Peregrine Dr. and right on Griffin Dr. to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $399,400 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $392,166 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.847% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/20/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.