$346,500 – $401,500
- New collection of single-family homes
- Master-planned community with many amenities, including a clubhouse, pool, lakes and trails
- Resident access to kayaks at Houts Reservoir
- Close to 2-acre Frank Farm Park, which features a playground, picnic pavilion and open space
- Near the non-profit High Plains Environmental Center, which offers community gardens, volunteer opportunities and educational programs for children and adults
From I-25, take Exit 257/US-34 West. Turn right on Boyd Lake Ave. and right on Long Pine Lake Dr. Continue to the community on the left near the pool and lake house.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $357,500 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $351,025 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.102% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.