Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
The Lakes at Centerra
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near beautiful lakes
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Master-planned community with a clubhouse, pool, lakes and trails
- Short drive to schools and employment centers
- Close to 2-acre Frank Farm Park, which features a playground, picnic pavilion and open space
- Kayak access at Houts Reservoir
- Near the nonprofit High Plains Environmental Center, which offers community gardens, volunteer opportunities and educational programs for children and adults
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Lakes at CenterraView Community Location
2839 Cub Lake Dr.Loveland, CO 80538The sales office is closed. Please call for an appointment. From I-25, take Exit 257/US-34 West and turn right on Boyd Lake Ave. Turn right on Long Pine Lake Dr. and left on Cub Lake Dr.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More