$366,400 – $393,900
- Low-maintenance ranch paired homes with private covered patios
- Finished basement options available
- Award-winning community clubhouse, pool, picnic pavilion and tennis courts
- 600 acres of open space and miles of trails; access to Castlewood Canyon State Park
- Minutes to largest open air outlet mall in Colorado; convenient to Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
From I-25, take Exit 184/Meadows Pkwy./Founders Pkwy. and go east on Founders Pkwy. Turn left on Hwy. 86 and right on Happy Hollow Dr. to community on the right.
First floor -
Basement - Optional Unfinished Basement
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $393,900 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $386,766 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.973% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/21/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.