Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $514,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near entertainment and leisure
- Convenient to I-25 and E-470 for a quick commute to Denver, Boulder, DIA and Fort Collins
- Shopping and dining nearby at Larkridge Shopping Center, The Orchard Town Center, Furniture Row and Costco®
- Near several employment centers, including Children's Hospital Colorado® North Campus
- Community pool and park with tot lot
- Several golf courses and other recreation nearby
- Ranch and 2-story floor plans
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SweetgrassView Community Location
3162 Sweetgrass Pkwy.Dacono, CO 80514From I-25 North, take Exit 232/CR-8/Summit Blvd. heading east. Turn left on Sweetgrass Pkwy. to model homes on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO