$420,495 – $466,495
- Front and rear yard landscaping with sprinkler system
- More than 1,100 acres of public land and dedicated open space, including a community rec center, clubhouse, golf course, pools, parks and trails
- Near Philip S. Miller Park, which features a field house, indoor pool, zip-line course, playground, athletic field and trails
- Commuter friendly; near I-25 and Santa Fe Drive
- Douglas County School District
- Close to Outlets at Castle Rock for over 100 stores and restaurants
From I-25 South, take Exit 184/Meadows Pkwy. heading west (right). Meadows Pkwy. becomes Meadows Blvd. Turn right on Butterfield Crossing Dr. to model homes on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $459,495 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $451,173 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.967% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/5/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.