$385,000 – $445,000
- Future center hub with gym, shopping, dining and a Farmers Market
- Proposed community park with playgrounds, picnic tables, trails and more
- Access to over 100 miles of trails
- Convenient to Denver International Airport, Pena Station and CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- Near Gaylord Rockies™ Resort & Convention Center
From I-70 East, exit Tower Rd. heading north. Turn right on E. 64th Ave., right on Picadilly Rd. and right on E. 61st Dr. to sales center on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $385,000 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $378,027 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.099% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/19/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.