$355,400 – $377,400
- Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yards for an herb garden or entertaining
- Master-planned community with pools, multiple parks, trails, open space, a rec center and more
- Close to Philip S. Miller Park, which features a field house, indoor pool, zip-line course, playground, trails and athletic field
- Convenient to Outlets at Castle Rock for all your shopping needs
- Commuter friendly; short drive to I-25 and Santa Fe Drive
From I-25 South, take Exit 184/Meadows Pkwy. heading west. Turn right on Low Meadows Blvd. to model homes.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $377,400 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $370,564 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.100% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.