$366,995 – $427,995
- Homes with full basements
- Great commuter location; easy access to Loveland and Longmont
- Thompson School District
- Front Range living; near dining in historic downtown Berthoud and recreation at Fickel Park
- Short drive to TPC® Colorado golf course, Carter Lake and several reservoirs for fishing, biking, hiking and camping
- ENERGY STAR® certified homes verified by independent third-party inspector
From I-25 North, exit Hwy. 56/CR-44 heading west. Turn right (north) on Berthoud Pkwy., left on CR-10 E. and right on Barela Dr.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $379,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $373,112 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.974% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/15/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.