$339,995 – $363,995
- Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yard for an herb garden or your favorite pet
- Master-planned community with a clubhouse, lap pool, splash garden, tot lot, sports court and parks
- Top-ranked Cherry Creek School District
- Short drive to DIA, Southlands Shopping Center, DTC, Aurora Reservoir and more
- A hundred acres of open space and trails throughout the community
- Easy access to E-470, I-70 and Quincy Ave.
From I-225, exit Parker Rd. heading east. Turn left on Quincy Ave., right on S. Picadilly St. and left on E. Radcliff Ave. to model homes. OR: From E-470, exit Quincy Ave. heading west. Turn left on S. Picadilly St. and left on E. Radcliff Ave. to model homes.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $339,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $333,837 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.980% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/22/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.