Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $655,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Two community recreation centers with pools, fitness centers, basketball courts, barbeque areas and a garden
- Close to local parks, sports fields, tennis courts, picnic areas, an amphitheater and more than 13 miles of trails
- Family friendly community events and festivals
- Unique, low-maintenance, ranch and 2-story paired homes with walkout basements
- Homes with large backyards for outdoor entertaining
- Desirable western location near foothills; short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Candelas VillasView Community Location
17264 W. 94th Ave.Arvada, CO 80007From I-70 West, exit Ward Rd. heading north. Turn left on W. 64th Ave., right on Indiana St., left on Candelas Pkwy., right on Salvia St. and left on W. 94th Ave. to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO