Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
From the mid $600s Homesite premium may apply*
Castle Rock, CO
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Great shopping nearby
Close to golf courses
- Two community recreation centers with pools, fitness centers, basketball courts, barbeque areas and garden
- Close to local parks, more than 13 miles of trails, sports fields, tennis courts, picnic areas and an amphitheater
- Family friendly community events and festivals
- Desirable western foothills location near shopping, dining and entertainment
- Unique, low-maintenance, ranch and 2-story paired homes with walkout basements
- Homes with large backyards for outdoor entertaining
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Azure Villas at The MeadowsView Community Location
647 Felicity LoopCastle Rock, CO 80109From I-25 South, exit West Plum Creek Pkwy. heading west. Turn left on W. Wolfensberger Rd. and left on Midnight St. to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO