Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $349,995 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Near recreation destinations like Toyota Stadium, Frisco Commons Park, The Ford Center at The Star and KidZania
- Zoned for highly acclaimed Denton ISD, which includes Union Park Elementary, Navo Middle School and Ray Braswell High School
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Windsong™ Ranch Marketplace and Little Elm Corners
- Easy access to US-380, Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway
- Near major employers like HP®, Frito-Lay®, Liberty Mutual®, Toyota and Boeing
- Short drive to Lewisville Lake
Community amenities center
Convenient to The Shops at Legacy
A short drive to Legacy West
Near Toyota Stadium
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Winn Ridge IIView Community Location
1809 Aslynn Cir.Aubrey, TX 76227From Dallas North Tollway North, turn left on US-380 West/E. University Dr. and right on FM-1385. Turn left on Winn Ridge Blvd. and left on Asylnn Cir. to model homes on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Scott L, Aubrey, TXSee More