$339,990 – $396,990
- Zoned for renowned Allen ISD schools, including David and Linda Olson Elementary, Walter and Lois Curtis Middle, Lowery Freshmen Center and Allen High School
- Amenities include hiking/biking trails, a pond with pergola and several common areas
- Access to City of Allen Trail System from community trails
- Walking distance to The Village at Allen, Allen Event Center and Topgolf
- Near shopping and dining districts, including Watter's Creek and Allen Premium Outlets®
- Commuter friendly; convenient to US-75 and 121 Tollway
From US-75 North, take Exit 37/Stacy Rd./FM-2786 and turn right on Stacy Rd. Turn right on Andrews Pkwy. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $340,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $323,940 with interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.563% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/20/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.