$322,990 – $360,990
- Community amenities include tree-lined streets, green space and a covered picnic area
- Gated community with private entrance
- Highly rated, award-winning Frisco ISD, including Bright Academy, Benton A. Staley Middle and Frisco High School
- Walking distance to downtown Frisco
- Conveniently located near Hwy. 121, Dallas North Tollway and Legacy West
- Near shopping and entertainment, including Stonebriar Centre, Toyota Stadium and Dr Pepper® Arena
From Dallas North Tollway North, exit Main St. heading east (right). Turn right on 5th St. and left on Hickory St. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $330,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $314,440 with interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.564% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/24/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.