Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Easy access to Dallas North Tollway and US-380 for quick commutes to Frisco and Plano
- Convenient to retail centers, including Parkway Towne Crossing and The Shops at Legacy
- Zoned for highly acclaimed Prosper ISD, which includes Stuber Elementary, Rushing Middle and Prosper High School
- Near recreation destinations like Old Celina Park, Texas-Tulips and The Cove at The Lakefront®
- Close to historic downtown McKinney and local wineries and breweries
- Close proximity to major employers, including HP®, Frito-Lay®, Boeing, Toyota, FedEx® and Liberty Mutual®
Community park and playground
Community lap pool
Community tennis and basketball courts
Convenient to downtown Celina
Just a short drive to downtown Celina
Near Old Celina Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Creeks of LegacyView Community Location
3409 Keechi Creek Dr.Celina, TX 75078Take Dallas North Tollway until it becomes Dallas Pkwy. Turn left on Frontier Pkwy., right on Legacy Dr. and left on Clear Creek Pkwy. to community. Turn left on Wood River Trl. and right on Keechi Creek Dr. to model homes on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Ragav R., Frisco, TXSee More