Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $456,813 Homesite premium may apply*
Fort Worth, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
- Zoned for Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD, which includes on-site Copper Creek Elementary School as well as Prairie Vista Middle and Saginaw High School
- Easy access to I-35 and Hwy. 287 for quick commutes to downtown Fort Worth, Fort Worth Stockyards and Sundance Square
- Shopping and dining nearby along Alliance Corridor, which offers a wide variety of retail and dining options
- Easy access to major employers like Medical City Alliance, Wise Health Surgical Hospital, Lockheed Martin, Bell and Textron
- Near recreation destinations like Eagle Mountain Lake, Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge and Texas Motor Speedway®
- Only a 30-minute drive to DFW International Airport
Community splash pool and lap pool
On-site Copper Creek Elementary School
Convenient to Fort Worth Stockyards
Minutes to Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
Close to Sundance Square
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Scott L, Aubrey, TXSee More
- Susan S, Aubrey, TX