This Colorado town was named the second-best place to live in the country in 2020, according to Money magazine, with its beautiful and accessible location, growing economy and home values leading the way.
KB Home in Parker
When you build a new home with us in Parkland, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Parkland, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Parker is a town in northeastern Douglas County, Colorado, just 23 miles southeast of downtown Denver. With family-friendly events, outdoor recreation, dining and entertainment, a vibrant downtown area, plus arts & culture, there are so many reasons this fast-growing community is ‘your kind of place.’ Parker also boasts nearly 250 acres of developed parkland, 1,200+ acres of open space and 30+ miles of trails to explore the area’s natural beauty. Residents can enjoy parks with tennis and basketball courts, soccer fields, playgrounds, multi-purpose fields, pavilions and so much more. From theater and art exhibits to boating and fishing, life in Parker has something for everyone. Check out some local favorites:
- Parker Arts. This beautiful center offers guests unique gathering spaces and the opportunity to enjoy special events that include high-quality performances, exhibits and educational programs in arts, culture, history and science.
- Cherry Creek State Park. This nearby park features a natural prairie and wetland environment with an 880-acre reservoir for powerboats, sailboats and paddle craft. Amenities include the Cherry Creek Marina and Yacht Club, sand & swim beach, miles of trails and camping facilities.
KB model home in Parker, CO
KB model home great room in Parker, CO
KB model home kitchen in Parker, CO
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.