Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Exclusive, gated community of 106 2-story homes
- Community clubhouse, pool and park with playground
- Near Eight Mile Road for easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5; 6 minutes to Lodi
- Convenient to Lodi wine country region for wine-tasting and dining
- Shopping and dining nearby at Park West Place
- Close to fishing, paddleboating, golfing and hiking at Oak Grove Regional Park
Quick drive to The Reserve at Spanos Park golf course
Walking trails nearby at Oak Grove Regional Park
Just a 15-minute drive to Stockton Waterfront for dining and entertainment
Short drive to Lodi wine region
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Verona at DestinationsView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
The Preserve at Creekside
10424 Allman Dr.Stocktom, CA 95212From Hwy. 99, exit Morada Ln. heading west. Turn right on Holman Rd., right on PFC Jesse Mizener St. and right on Allman Dr. Follow KB flags to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More