Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $435,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Near popular restaurants
- Ranch-style homes situated within the Patterson Ranch master plan
- Community parks; walking distance to local elementary school
- Commuter friendly; near Hwy. 33 and I-5 and 30 minutes or less to Tracy and Turlock
- Convenient to Amazon, RH, Grainger® and other major employers in Patterson
- Close to Henry Coe State Park and San Luis Reservoir for hiking, mountain biking and water recreation
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Turnleaf at Patterson RanchView Community Location
604 Somerset WayPatterson, CA 95363From I-5, exit Sperry Ave./Hwy. 130 heading east. Turn left on 2nd St., right on Walnut Ave., left on N. Hartley St. and right on Somerset Way to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA