Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $467,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Near entertainment and leisure
- Spacious 1- and 2-story homes on large homesites in an established Oakmore neighborhood
- Community park
- Easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5 for easy commutes to Sacramento and the Bay Area
- Near University of the Pacific and Stockton’s Miracle Mile for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to the thriving downtown Stockton waterfront and marina
- Minutes to San Joaquin River for water recreation
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Tue - Wed
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SantoriniView Community Location
2037 Gavin Ct.Stockton, CA 95205From I-5, exit E. March Ln. heading east. Turn right on West Ln., left on E. Alpine Ave., left on El Pinal Dr. and right on Gavin Ct. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More