Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $629,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site high school
Near entertainment and leisure
- 1- and 2-story homes within the Stanford Crossing master plan
- Convenient to major transportation corridors; easy commute to Central Valley and Bay Area via I-5, I-205 and I-580
- Walking distance to Lathrop Generations Center, Stanford Park and Lathrop High School
- Near San Joaquin River and Dos Reis Regional Park for water recreation
- Close to Great Wolf Lodge® Waterpark in Manteca for family fun
- Easy drive to year-round outdoor recreation at Yosemite National Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Riverchase at Stanford CrossingView Community Location
Offsite Sales Office at
Iron Pointe at Stanford Crossing
544 Rosedale WayLathrop, CA 95330From I-5, exit Lathrop Rd. heading west (Spartan Way). Turn left on Golden Valley Pkwy. and right on Stanford Crossing. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Barbara Terry Blvd. Turn right on Rosedale Way to the sales center straight ahead.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More