Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $549,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- 1- and 2-story homes in the Morada suburb of Stockton
- Easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5 for quick commutes to Sacramento and Bay Area
- Near shopping and dining at Morada Ranch Shopping Center
- Close to entertainment at Stockton Arena and Weber Point Events Center
- Minutes to San Joaquin River for water recreation
- Walking distance to George Lincoln Mosher Elementary School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
MontevelloView Community Location
Offsite Sales Office at
Verona at Destinations
132 Molveno Drive Stockton, CA 95209From I-5, exit Eight Mile Rd. heading east. Turn right on Marlette Dr. and left on Olive Grove Dr. At the roundabout, take the second exit to stay on Olive Grove Dr. Turn left on Piave Wy. and left at Molveno Ln. Follow KB flags to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA