Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Great shopping nearby
- Charming neighborhood of 60 single-story homes; rural setting with strong sense of community
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 99 for quick commutes to major employment centers
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby in Turlock
- Zoned for Denair Unified School District
- Near California State University Stanislaus
- Close to Don Pedro Reservoir for year-round outdoor recreation
Nearby walking trails
Only a 17-minute drive to Turlock Golf & Country Club
Just a 10-minute drive to downtown Turlock for dining and entertainment
Close to farmers markets for fresh local produce
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Wed: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Fri
Les ChateauxView Community Location
2530 LePin Ln.Turlock, CA 95382From Highway 99, turn left on E. Monte Vista Ave, then right on N. Quincy Rd. Turn left on E. Tuolumne Rd and a quick left on Le Pin Ln. Follow the flags to the sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More