Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Contact us for pricing
San Jose, CA
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Condominium residences with elevators in each building
- Secure, private garage with tandem parking per residence
- Rooftop decks with scenic mountain or downtown views
- Over 7 acres of on-site parks, trails and picnic areas
- Near US-101 and I-880 for easy commuting
- Close to major event and entertainment venues, including the SAP Center and PayPal Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Wed
Latitude at Communications HillView Community Location
350 Llano De Los Robles Ave #3San Jose, CA 95136From I-880 South, merge onto US-101 South and exit West Capitol Expwy. Turn right on Snell Ave., which becomes Hillsdale Ave. Turn right on Communications Hill Blvd. at round about continue on Llano de Los Robles Ave, continue to KB Sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Kofi A, San Jose, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA