Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Commuter friendly location
Convenient to downtown
Close to medical facilities
Family friendly parks
- Townhome-style condos
- 2- and 3-story floor plans
- Great commuter location close to I-880 and Hwy. 92
- Scenic views of Mission Hills of Hayward Golf Course
- Minutes to Union Landing, an open-air shopping center with over 70 stores, restaurants, hotels and services
- Close to regional parks and trails, including Hayward Japanese Gardens and Garin/Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Parks
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Atlas at Mission VillageView Community Location
29706 Hansen St.Hayward, CA 94544From I-880 North, take Exit 24/Whipple Rd./Industrial Pkwy. Continue on Industrial Pkwy. and turn right on Hansen St. to community on the left. OR: From Hwy. 92, exit Harder Rd. and turn right on Mission Blvd. Turn right on Industrial Pkwy. and left on Hansen St. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Kofi A, San Jose, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA