Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Commuter friendly location
Master plan community
Hiking trails nearby
- Single-family, 1-story homes with flexible floor plans
- Zoned for Gilroy Unified School District
- Scenic location in the foothills of Gilroy; community parks and trails
- Close to award-winning wineries, golf courses and a quaint historic downtown district
- Easy commute to sought-after Silicon Valley employers via US-101 and Caltrain®
- Minutes to world-famous Gilroy Garlic Festival, Gilroy Gardens and Gilroy Premium Outlets®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Asher at Glen Loma RanchView Community Location
Offsite Sales Office at
Alina at Glen Loma Ranch
1495 Winzer Pl.Gilroy, CA 95020Heading South on Hwy 880, take Hwy 101 South to Monterey St. Exit. Turn right on Monterey Road, then Left on W. Luchessa Ave. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Thomas Rd.Turn right on Santa Teresa Blvd.At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Santa Teresa Blvd. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto W Luchessa Ave. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Merlot Dr. Turn left onto Winzer Place. KB Sales Office is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Kofi A, San Jose, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA