Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Ascent at Glen Loma Ranch
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Hiking trails nearby
- Townhome-style condos
- 2- and 3-story flexible floor plans
- Scenic location nestled in the foothills of Gilroy; community dog parks and trails
- Close to award-winning wineries, golf courses and the quaint historic downtown district
- Easy commute to sought-after Silicon Valley employers via US-101 and Caltrain®
- Minutes to world-famous Gilroy Garlic Festival, Gilroy Gardens and Gilroy Premium Outlets®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Ascent at Glen Loma RanchView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Alina at Glen Loma Ranch
1495 Winzer Pl.Gilroy, CA 95020From US-101 South, exit Masten Ave. and turn right. Turn left on Santa Teresa Blvd. At the roundabout, take the third exit for Luchessa Ave. Turn right on Merlot Dr. and left on Winzer Pl. to sales office on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Matthew S., San Jose, CASee More