Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Ascent at Glen Loma Ranch
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Hiking trails nearby
- Townhome-style condos
- 2- and 3-story flexible floor plans
- Scenic location nestled in the foothills of Gilroy; community dog parks and trails
- Close to award-winning wineries, golf courses and the quaint historic downtown district
- Easy commute to sought-after Silicon Valley employers via US-101 and Caltrain®
- Minutes to world-famous Gilroy Garlic Festival, Gilroy Gardens and Gilroy Premium Outlets®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMThursday, Mar 30th: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Ascent at Glen Loma RanchView Community Location
6365 Paysar Ln.Gilroy, CA 95020From I-880 South, merge onto US-101 South. Take Exit 355/Monterey St. and turn right on to Monterey Rd.. Turn left on W. Luchessa Ave. At the first traffic circle, take the first exit to stay on W. Luchessa Ave. At the next traffic circle, take the third exit for W. 10th St. Turn right on the next street. Turn left on Paysar Ln. and follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Kofi A, San Jose, CASee More