$225,995 – $271,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwys. 130, 79 and 45
- Convenient to Dell and other major employers
- Master-planned community with a pool, park and putting green
- Golf course homesites available
- Golf nearby at The Golf Club at Star Ranch
- Close to shopping at La Frontera Square and Stone Hill Town Center
From Hwy. 130, exit Gattis School Rd. heading west. Turn right on Winterfield Dr. and right on Asher Blue Dr. into community. Turn right on Fort William St.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $240,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $236,630 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.113% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.