$264,995 – $319,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to IH-35, Hwy. 45 and Hwy. 130
- Convenient to major employers like Dell, IBM and National Instruments™
- Shopping nearby at La Frontera Square, Stone Hill Town Center and Tech Ridge Center
- Close to outdoor recreation at Meadow Pointe Park and Northtown Park
- Pflugerville ISD schools
- Planned community walking trails
From IH-35, exit Wells Branch Pkwy. heading east. Turn right on Heatherwilde Blvd. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $295,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $290,634 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.977% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/11/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.